iAge Technologies, Inc. system and its affiliates (“iAge Technologies, Inc.” or “we”) follows a zero tolerance spam policy to protect the delivery rates and reputations of our customers and ensure we maintain the highest standards of email deliverability. This Anti-Spam Policy applies to iAge Technologies, Inc. products and any other services provided by iAge Technologies, Inc..
Anti-Spam Laws dictate rules and requirements for sending commercial and marketing emails. iAge Technologies, Inc. requires all customers to comply with the CAN SPAM Act (Controlling the Assault of Non-Solicited Pornography And Marketing Act) of 2003 established for commercial email service providers, CASL (Canada’s Anti-Spam Legislation) of 2014, The Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act and laws in force of the customer’s country of residence. Any email campaign that does not conform to the Anti-Spam Laws requirements, and/or email that includes prohibited content is SPAM.
Can-Spam defines spam as "any electronic mail message the primary purpose of which is the commercial
advertisement or promotion of a commercial product or service (including content on an Internet website
operated for a commercial purpose)."
It is known as:
• UCE – unsolicited commercial e-mail
• UBE – unsolicited bulk e-mail
Examples of Spam
1. Any email message that is sent to a recipient who had previously signed up to receive newsletters, product information or any other type of bulk email but later opted-out by indicating to the sender that they did not want to receive additional email, is spam.
2. Any email message that is sent to recipients that have had no prior association with the organization or did not agree to be emailed by the organization is spam.
3. Any mass email campaign that is sent to a recipient without a way for a person to opt-out or request that future mailings not be sent to them, is spam.
4. Any email message that does not have a valid email address in the From Line is spam.
5. Any email message that contains any false or misleading information in the header, subject line or message itself is spam.
6. Any email that says you can earn $1000s each week from home is spam.
7. Any email message that promotes an adult web site is spam, unless the recipient has specifically requested information from that web site.
8. Any message that contains “ADV:”, “ADV ADLT:”, or “ADV ADULT” in the subject is spam.
9. Any message that is sent to email addresses that have been harvested off of web sites, newsgroups, or other areas of the Internet is spam.
10. Any message that is sent to email addresses that have been gathered via “email appending”, also known as, e-pending, is spam. E-pending is the practice of merging a database of customer information that lacks email addresses for the customers with a third party’s database of email addresses in an attempt to match the email addresses with the information in the initial database.
Any customer that sends spam is in violation of this Anti-Spam policy.
What is not Spam
1. An email message is NOT spam if the recipient in any way requested email be sent to them from the sender or the sender’s organization.
2. Anytime an organization sends a mass email message to one of its customers, it is NOT spam provided that the organization offers a way for the customer to opt-out of future mailings and that the customer did not previously opt-out.
3. An email message is NOT spam when sent to recipients who agreed to receive information or promotions from a partner organization (as long as there is a clear opt-out option).
iAge Technologies, Inc. has established relationships with most major ISPs. We’re on feedback loops (FBL)
and reporting systems with several these ISPs and anti-spam organizations, including:
• and others
When a recipient clicks their “this is spam” button in their email program, a FBL report is sent to us. We analyze the data, trace it back to the sender that caused the complaint, remove the complainer from the sender’s list, and track future complaints about that campaign. If complaints exceed a reasonable threshold based on list size, we take appropriate action to keep our servers clean and off blacklists.
iAge Technologies, Inc. reserves the right to suspend your account immediately and start investigating
your activity or terminate the agreement for use of the System in case of the customer’s non-compliance
with the principles set out in the Anti-spam policy and after finding that the customer did not respond
for given warning.
If we find out that you're spamming using iAge Technologies, Inc. then you can expect all or some of the following to occur.
Without doubt: we will shut down your account immediately.
Things that might happen: we might ask you to compensate us if your spamming activity causes any interruptions in our ability to service our other customers and may take legal action against you, if your actions in any way adversely affect our ability to provide services to other customers.
The decision on your possible guilt is not taken automatically. We consider all issues related to possible spam cases and only then we make a decision.
If you have any questions about our Anti-Spam Policy, or if you want to report spamming activity by one of our customers, please contact us via email firstname.lastname@example.org.