We are constantly looking for new team members as we expand our team across our offices around the globe. Check out our available roles:
Customer Success Manager (Remote)
iAge Technologies is looking to expand its global Customer Success Team. Our mission is to make our client teams competent and productive so that they can help you clients at their best so that we grow with our clients’ businesses. Customer Success Manager is a collaborative role devoted to drive maximum customer value.
If you have the motivation to help others find solutions to their challenges, let’s talk! We aim to provide exceptional customer experience and sustained value for the companies we work with through building trust and excellence in service.
Our customer success managers have the sense of ownership, and dedication to helping their clients. At iAge Technologies, customer success managers have the opportunity to grow their careers through a focus on development of their skills.
In this role, we expect you to:
- Become a trusted advisor to up 20 key accounts.
- Work with clients proactively in a regular basis to provide the maximum value from their investment in iAge products/services.
- Seek new ways to cooperate further with the client accounts.
- Collaborate with other teams to make sure customer satisfaction.
- Understand customer goals, determine how to help further, and customise solutions.
- Monitor customer accounts and engage to mitigate their potential risks
- Provide resolution to client inquiries in a complete, timely and accurate manner.
We are looking for people who:
- Are passionate about customer success and experience
- Solve problems with curiosity and creativity
- Commit to personal development and getting better everyday
- Can establish and maintain relationship with clients and colleagues
- Have excellent command of English
- Have at least 2 years experience in customer service, or any other client facing roles in a SaaS organisation.
Job functions:Customer service, Business development
Industry:Information Technology, Computer Software, Internet, Marketing technologies
If you think that you would be the next team member of our small but dynamic team, don’t hesitate and apply. Please send your CV to email@example.com, and let us get to know you better!